Apply for a Grant
Foundation for Community Health (FCH) is dedicated to creating livable healthy communities in our service area. We work closely with our community stakeholders in employing a range of strategies to solve complex problems that impact health. As a leader, catalyst and advocate, we endeavor to develop innovative and effective services that focus on access to high quality health-related services and prevention/health promotion activities.
FCH Grantmaking can be categorized into three types:
FCH is particularly interested in proposals which address the unique aspects involved in delivering healthcare in a rural area and which also emphasize:
- Prevention and early intervention strategies
- Increasing Access to quality services
- Building effective Collaborations
To learn more about the types of work we fund, see our Past Grants.
Solicited and Unsolicited Grants
- Solicited Grants are those offered by direct email invitation or via competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) process. These grants will directly address one of our priority areas under our Strategic Grantmaking.
- Unsolicited Grants may or may not directly fall within the Foundation's strategic grantmaking priority areas, but still must have a positive impact on the health and well-being of our communities. Potential applicants are encouraged to call to discuss their ideas in advance with FCH Program Staff.
All grant requests must be submitted through the Foundation for Community Health's online grantee portal.
For resources for registering and navigating the portal, click here.